SIMATIC WinCC is a PC-based operator
control and monitoring system for visualizing and operating
processes, production flows, machines and systems in all sectors
- with the simple single-user station through to distributed-multi-user
systems with redundant servers and multi-site solutions with
Web clients. WinCC is the information hub for corporation-wide
SIMATIC WinCC is designed for visualizing
and operating processes, production flows, machines and plants.
With its powerful process interfaces (to the SIMATIC range
in particular) and secure data archiving, WinCC provides fault-tolerant
solutions for instrumentation and control.
SIMATIC WinCC fits into a wide range of applications since
the basic system is designed on a non technology- and industry-specific
basis. It is modular and can be expanded on a fexible basis;
it makes possible both simple single-user applications in
mechanical. The WinCC basic software forms the core of a wide
range of different applications. Building on the open programming
interfaces, a wide range of WinCC options and WinCC add-ons
have been developed.
- A global solution: Solutions for all industry Segments
Multiple languages for global implementation can be integrated
in your total automation strategy
- All SCADA functions on board
- Easy and efficient to configure
- Consistently scalable including the Web
- Integrated Historian as a platform for IT & Business
- Expandable using options and add-ons
- Open standards for simple & complete integration
and part of SiemensTotally Integrated Automation (TIA)
Automobile production and suppliers, Printing industry, Mechanical
and plant engineering, Metal-processing industry, Energy supply
and distribution, Plastic and rubber industries, Food, beverages
and tobacco industries, Chemical and pharmaceutical etc.