The SCOUT project navigator is the common frame for all tools
of the engineering system. This workbench is therefore the
navigation center for the individual engineering steps. It
is used for creating and managing SIMOTION projects and offers
a uniform view of all data and programs.
The major innovation is the graphic motion control via Motion
The technological tree structure
of the project contains
- all devices (control, drives etc.),
- all technological objects (axes, cams, cam plates etc.)
- user programs in filterable hierarchic views.
Navigation within the tree structure will
open the parameterization or programming tool associated with
the selected object.
- Optimum user-friendliness through integrated, function-oriented
views and intuitive operation
- Centralized data and program administration, even in distributed
- Function-oriented, technological project structure with
- Fast access to the individual engineering tools such as
configuration, programming and commissioning